Altipress hosiery is used for the treatment and management for venous leg ulcers. The two component kit provides the gold standard of compression required for leg ulcer healing. Altipress kits are ideal for those who desire a higher degree of self-management.
The practical and discreet alternative solution to bulky bandage systems. Consisting of 2 stockings worn one on top of the other, when combined the Liner and British Standard Class 3 stocking provide the optimum compression required for leg ulcer healing.
What's in the kit?
- 2 x Altipress® Liners in White 10mmHg each
- 1 x British Standard Class 3, 30mmHg in Soft Beige
Note: Daylong recommends that you contact a nurse, GP or pharmacist to ensure that compression hosiery is appropriate for you. If so, you will then need to be measured in order to obtain the correct size which will ensure that the hosiery works correctly and feels comfortable.
- Altipress® stockings are designed to last at least 3 months if cared for correctly.
- Avoid damage to your stockings by smoothing rough edges from finger and toe nails and removing jewellery when putting them on or taking them off.
- We also advise that you wear footwear whenever possible to help prevent excessive wear on your stockings.
- Altipress® stockings should be hand washed at 40°C and left to dry flat away from direct heat.
- Do not iron
We aim to Dispatch all Orders within 2-3 working days as long as we have the item in stock.
All Orders received before 1pm will be shipped same working day stock permitting. Orders after 3pm Friday will be dispatched next working day.
Please note all prices include VAT except Rest of World.
United Kingdom: Royal Mail 1st Class
£2.50 or FREE on orders over £30
Europe/EIRE: Royal Mail Int. Tracked & Signed
£7.50 or FREE on orders over £75
Rest of World: Royal Mail Int. Tracked & Signed
£10.00 or FREE on orders over £100