Altiform® British Standard compression hosiery is specially designed to improve blood circulation in the legs. It provides graduated compression that gently squeezes the leg, pushing the blood back towards the heart and reducing fluid build-up at the ankle.
- Exceptional stretch makes it easy to apply, with a unique elasticated toe and heel design
- Soft, light-weight fabric: for silky-smooth feel and enhanced comfort
- Latex free
- Manufactured in the UK
- Accredited by the British Skin Foundation
Our Class II Compression is especially suited for varices of medium severity, venous leg ulcer therapy and prevention of leg ulcer recurrence, mild oedema, varicosis during pregnancy and long distance travel.
Note: Daylong recommends that you contact a nurse, GP or pharmacist to ensure that compression hosiery is appropriate for you. If so, you will then need to be measured in order to obtain the correct size which will ensure that the hosiery works correctly and feels comfortable.
- Altiform® stockings are designed to last at least 3 months if cared for correctly.
- Avoid damage to your stockings by smoothing rough edges from finger and toe nails and removing jewellery when putting them on or taking them off.
- We also advise that you wear footwear whenever possible to help prevent excessive wear on your stockings.
- Altiform® stockings should be hand washed at 40°C and left to dry flat away from direct heat.
- Do not iron , tumble-dry, dry clean or bleach your Altiform® stockings.
We aim to Dispatch all Orders within 2-3 working days as long as we have the item in stock.
All Orders received before 1pm will be shipped same working day stock permitting. Orders after 3pm Friday will be dispatched next working day.
Please note all prices include VAT except Rest of World.
United Kingdom: Royal Mail 1st Class
£2.50 or FREE on orders over £30
Europe/EIRE: Royal Mail Int. Tracked & Signed
£7.50 or FREE on orders over £75
Rest of World: Royal Mail Int. Tracked & Signed
£10.00 or FREE on orders over £100